It’s the people that make Aynsley Wilkinson passionate about volunteering. Creating strong relationships with colleagues,…
How can I help?
People often ask how they can help contribute to #yourhospice. Here are some of the ways.
- Donate the money for one of these items from the wishlist.
- Make a recurring donation. They are a fantastic way to support a person at the end of their life. Your recurring monthly or quarterly donation gives you peace of mind that your support is ongoing and gives us confidence in our budgeting.
- Sponsor a Day of Care for a patient in our Specialist Palliative Care Unit (SPCU) by giving $1000. You choose any day of the year for your gift to apply – perhaps the birthday of a loved one, or the anniversary of their passing.
- Make a major donation in your lifetime, or make a gift to hospice in your will. Please call Georgia or Hudson to help with this.
- Donate to – and shop at – one of our four Hospice Shops, where op shoppers can get quality goods at bargain prices. We have shops in Bridge St, Nelson; Richmond, Motueka and Takaka.
- If you would like to volunteer your time to Hospice, please call our Volunteer Programme Manager Krisca Gould on (03) 546 3912.
To learn more, please visit our website www.nelsonhospice.org.nz/donate or contact Philanthropy Coordinator Georgia Ciaran on (03) 539 0717, 027 548 1845 or email@example.com
This Post Has 0 Comments