Keir Wilkinson Memorial Golf Tournament
September 23 @ 11:30 am - 6:00 pm
Summit has the honour of supporting the Keir Wilkinson Memorial Golf Event hosted by Nelson Golf Club on Friday 23rd September with all the profits going straight to the Nelson Tasman Hospice.
Every dollar raised matters and stays in our community to support it. To make this day happen and achieve an excellent outcome for the Hospice, it relies on generous support from our community.
How can you help or get involved in such a great Charity Golf Day?
Below are some options for you to consider:
• Sponsor a Hole – $350 – for this you can have your advertising on your given hole and you can have a Gazebo or Marquee established on the tee and you can promote your goods, so if you are in hospitality you can hand out your products or sample products such as craft beers or types of food etc…
• Enter a team of 4 – $400 – 4 players for the golf tournament which will be a team event where the best 3 out of 4 Stableford scores per hole count towards your team score
• Sponsor and Play – $700 – you get both of the above
• Auction Items – we are looking for approximately 10 auction items, so if you have contacts in the sporting world or painting world or you have some memorabilia yourself that you are willing to donate let the team at Summit know
• Donate Prizes – if you would like to donate prizes for the golf day Summit will gladly accept 4 of any item
• Donation – if you are unable to attend but want to get involved then we will also accept donations to the Hospice
If you intend on playing please complete the entry form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as the field will be limited.