Working in partnership with Nelson Tasman Hospice can bring numerous benefits to your business.
- enhancing the visability and reputation of your brand – we’ll acknowledge your support verbally, physically, in the media and through social media at an agreed level
- can create a visable and enduring connection/relationship between your business and hospice
- enhances your reputation as being part of the community you serve
- great opportunity to increase staff morale and team building through volunteering days, organising fundraising events or participating in hospice-run events
- there may be taxation relief benefits to the support and we recommend seeking independent advice on these benefits.
Here’s a couple of examples of ways your support can help:
- Each month our volunteers run ‘raffle tables’ at 6 locations – mainly outside of supermarkets. While each ticket is only a couple of dollars, these raffle tables earn hospice around $12,000 annually. We need one prize per month for the raffle – we’ll profile the business that donated the prize on a display stand on each table.
- At hospice fundraising events we often need vouchers or prizes to raffle or auction. For participating businesses who donate, we may be able to offer space at the event for your marketing material (brochures/business cards/pull-up banners). We welcome all quality products or vouchers in a range of values – remember these prizes can introduce new clients to your business, and they spend more than the value of the voucher.
- Get your staff to run a morning tea bake-sale or sports event with proceeds to hospice – they’ll feel good and it’s great for team building
- Help us to off-set operational costs through in-kind donations – we often need office supplies, consumables or equipment – but please speak to us first! In-kind donations may have tax benefits for your business.
- Offer to sponsor some of the costs of a fundraising event – the venue, equipment hire, or catering, for example. We may be able to offer space at the event for your marketing material (brochures/business cards/pull-up banners).
- Give us a ‘hospice discount’ on the products and services that we need to purchase.
Thanks for considering giving hospice your support – get in touch with our Fundraising and Marketing Manager if you’d like to discuss these opportunities further.